Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Wishlist


Yesterday I was in a ridiculously Christmassy (that's definitely a word) mood. I put up the Christmas tree and other decorations whilst watching Love Actually whilst drinking Twinings Christmas Tea out of a Christmas mug. Yep. I'm surprised I didn't whip out the Christmas carols CD too. My Christmassy mood is still hanging around today so I thought I would make a wish list! 

1. Peter Alexander Penny Soft Serve PJ Set - because who doesn't want pyjamas that come packaged in an ice-cream van?
2. Nancy in Milk by The Horse.
3. Mimosas for Mr & Mrs OPI Nail Polish. All the nail polishes I own are quite bright so it would be nice to have a natural shade.
4. ASOS Paisley Bikini. I've actually already bought this but it's so cute I couldn't resist including it here!
5. Charms for my Pandora bracelet. Isn't the snowman adorable?

What do you want for Christmas?

4 comments:

  1. ohhh the OPI nail color look so pretty!! :))
    -deana from birdsandoxfords

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bikini! Where do you live? I presume it's somewhere hot because I can't imagine asking for a bikini this time of year in England! Love those sandals too. Thanks for your comment on my blog, I'm glad I discovered yours too! Defo going to keep reading! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that swimsuit is so darling, and such a bold choice too!

    Thanks for stopping by and your comment on one of my blog posts!

    Those nude sandals are pretty too and look quality!

    x Laurenyouronlyblackswan.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the best information and suggestions, it is very nice and very useful to us. I appreciate the work that you have shared in this post. Keep sharing these types of articles here. Chain Strap

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...